Friday, May 25, 2007

 

Reif's Persuasive (value)


Comments:
From Reiff

After seeing the whole speech, there was a horrible things, I kept moving and moving! I personally don't like it. I added some actions and facial expressions when I spoke. I think it was good because I heard some laugh and saw some smiles. :)

At the beginning I told a girl's misfortune to attract the audience, and I think it was good because that made the audience understand a little bit how weak Taiwan's laws are. Also, some actions could help the audience know more about the case.

I also found that my opening and conclusion didn't relate to each other and it is bad. In the last two paragraphs, the examples of Taiwan and Singapore were not close to each other and that would make the audience confuse what were I talking about, what contract?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?