Thursday, September 28, 2006

 

Fwd: Wenzao UE3B speech homework by Linda Chen (1093200117)

From Linda

Chen Linda <chen.linda@messages.springdoo.com> wrote:
From: "Chen Linda" <chen.linda@messages.springdoo.com>
To: <aidenyeh@yahoo.com>
Subject: Wenzao UE3B speech homework by Linda Chen (1093200117)
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 18:30:38 +1200

TEXT: I think my strengths as a speaker are I always have enough preparations before my speech and I have collect enough information to support my idea in the speech. However, I get nervous easily and I always stutter when I get nervous, that is a problem for me to clearily deliver the information I want to include in my speech. Because of my nervous, I can not have a strong eye contact with the audiences while I delivering my speech. So the three primary aspects of speechmaking I think I have to improve the most are to increase my self-confidence, and by improving my self-confidence I could also couquer my nerous while I am giving my speech. The third is I need to have strong eye contact with the audiences in order to know if they understand my speech or not.
This email also contains a video message. To play the video message, go to the bottom of this email and click on the 'Play Message' button.
Chen
Play Message
If you cannot see the 'Play Message' button above, click here...
 
 
 
 
 
This email and any attachments are confidential and intended exclusively for the person to whom the email is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy, play or disclose or use the contents in any way. Please notify us immediately by return email and destroy the email and attachments. Springdoo does not accept any liability for any changes made to this email or attachments after sending by Springdoo. You should scan any attachments for viruses before opening.
 


Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2ยข/min or less.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?